Thursday, May 22, 2014

Little Kippy Wayne!

Oh my little Kippy! You have grown to be such a big boy and it makes this mommy sad! You are such a studly "lil man" (as you call yourself). You are for sure ALL BOY.
~You always go to the first pile of dirt and stick your hands right in it, you find every stick and rock that we walk by and insist that you throw it.
~Your favorite thing at school is the sand box. You come home every day with sand everywhere and it doesnt bother you one bit.
~You love to growl and say "I'm a man". Cracks me up!
~You like to randomly shoot things with your imaginary gun you carry.
~When I ask you to clean your room, you also ask sissy to help you. And you always put your shoes in your dirty clothes basket every time. I always know exactly where to look when we are missing a shoe ;)
~ You love, love, love doing guy things with daddy. If I say I am going shopping, you tell me you are going with the guys to golf. You love bringing your clubs along and hitting balls.
~You tell me every single morning that you had good dreams and you dreamed about mommy. When I ask what I was doing.. the answer is always Mommy was eating ice cream. hehe. Every single morning we have this convo :)
~ You love, love, love your sister. End of story.
~ You will randomly be talking and like to add in grunts and growls.
~ You are a mommy's boy but for sure wants to have your special time with daddy too!
~ You want to wear cowboy boots every day because you are a cowboy!!
~ If we ask you where you want to eat.. you pick Taco Billa (Villa).. every single time.

Kipton Wayne, Mommy and Daddy adore you. Even though you like to make messes and pour dirt all over mommy's floor, we wouldn't change a thing about you!


Cowboy Kip!
My lil man!
Sunday afternoon nap! My boys!


No comments: