Thursday, June 12, 2014

Laney's 6th Birthday Bash!

We celebrated our (not so little) girls 6th Birthday a few weekends ago. Time sure flies when your having fun! Laney had it all planned this year. She wanted it at Millers Gymnastics and she wanted a Frozen Birthday party. I tried talking her into other things... until her daddy reminded me that it wasn't my party but hers and she gets what SHE wants! Ha!! So Frozen party it was!!  I went into party planning mode several months before because I knew the second the party was over it was packing for Disney World. So.. a crazy few weeks we had!


She had lots of friends and family come and we are so grateful for you all, and also grateful for the ones that were there in spirit that could not make it ;) A special thanks to Aunt Cheche for surprising us with a visit. She spent the $300 to fly down here, by herself with precious little Jhett to surprise Laney. (I felt like it was my birthday).





Do you want to build a snowman goodie bags!




She was so proud of her cake! lol

Her Daddy blew up balloons on her birthday!! She loved that! We love you sweet little Laney.

No comments: