Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy 9 year Anniversary!!

This year Landon and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I cannot even explain how much I love my Landy...words seriously cannot describe him. He is the best friend I could have ever asked for. He is the best daddy to our kiddos, they just absoultley adore him and look up to him. Landon is such a Godly role model for our family. I love that we can laugh and be goofy but can also be serious when need be. I thank God that we meet in highschool and that God placed us together. I couldn't have picked a better soul mate!
One of our first pics. Junior year in high school :)
Prom 2001:)
4/23/05- One of the best days of my life :)
Honeymoon!
My love!!
Happy Anniversary to me :)


Love my babe and looking forward to many, many, many more years :)

No comments: