Monday, May 12, 2014

Landon turns the big 3-0!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not like surprises. I don't like surprises for myself unless I have no clue I am about to get one, I don't like keeping secrets if it pertains to a surprise. Christmas time is so hard for me!! Anyways, I knew I needed to do something special for my hubby this year since it was a big milestone birthday... 30!!!! Eeeek.. I started planning a little surprise get together with one week notice and I was nervous the whole time planning. But surprisingly I kept it a secret!!! Woohooooooo! He said he didn't have a clue unltil I mentioned where we were going, then he started thinking that is weird we never go there.. haha.

Let's just say he had a blast. He LOVES surprises (unlike me) and was so happy to see all his family and friends.



Thanks to all who showed up and made his day super special!!!!!!!!

No comments: