Tuesday, May 20, 2014

9 year anniversary date :)

Landon and I were finally able to celebrate our 9 year anniversary this past weekend. Landon had asked me earlier in the week if we could go out and celebrate on Friday and I agreed that night was good. As we are talking about what we might want to do, he says I think I know what we are doing but it's going to be a surprise. Well, I don't like surprises, especially if I know I have a surprise coming. So I begged him to tell me and tried everything I could to get it out of him... (I am soooo bad I know). He accepts to love me just the way I am.. haha. Anyways.. he told me to be ready by 6:15 Friday. So, I hopped in the shower and he took the kids over to my mom's. I then get a text.. "go find a surprise in the guest bedroom". So.. I run in there like a little kid a find a pretty White House Black market box and a Jessica Simpson box. I think my jaw dropped to the floor and I was all grins. (I kinda had the suspicion after asking a million questions that he might have picked me out a dress...but heels too?? awwww). He had picked out the most gorgeous dress (with the help of the girl at the store) and some pretty black heels (with the help of my sister's, since Chelsea lives in heels).

I texted him when I was ready, he walks in the door to pick me up with a dozen red roses and my favorite wine... as if he hadn't already done enough!! He even left the house in a tshirt and shorts and dressed at my moms so that he was ready. I felt so special!!!!


We then had a nice dinner at Venesia's on their back patio and followed that by a few drinks at the hotel rooftop downtown. We were home by 9:00pm like the old folk and didnt even have kids to pick up, since they stayed the night at my parents. It was a perfect evening and I am so glad that Landon chose me to be his wife :)
My gorgeous attire picked out and bought all by the hubby :)

Anxious to see what the next 50 years holds! Love you babe. Thanks for making my night so special!

No comments: