Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!!

I had a fun and crazy filled Mother's Day. We decided last minute to make a trip to Baird and spend Mother's Day at my grandparents house with my grandparents, mom, aunts, sister and cousins. It's always so much fun when we all get together.

I am so thankful for my mom and everything she means to our family!! She is my best friend that I know I can count on for everything! I am also very lucky to have a grandmother that is an awesome godly role model and perfect Memaw to Landon and I and our kiddos. We are super blessed to have them both!
Love that they have an awesome relationship :) My hubby and My mommy (or his mom as he calls her)

And of course I wouldn't be a Mommy if it weren't for these two crazies!! Love being their Mommy! I came home to two charms for my braclet. One from the kiddos and one from the hubby :) Happy Mommy right here!

 We hated missing a baby shower for a dear friend and Laney's last soccer game but I was feeling bad for missing Mother's Day with my mom and grandma. Glad we got the time that we did though!

No comments: