Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Our weekend in pictures

This past weekend we had nothing planned what-so-ever! For some people this is awesome but for me I go a little stir crazy. I feel like I need to go go go and do do do all the time.

Friday night we decided to make a huge pallet on the floor and let the kids stay up late and watch The Lorax. Super fun! Laney has been asking to do that every night since ;)

Saturday, since I was already going stir crazy, we took the kids to the Big Spring pool. My kids love, love, love the water!!

Soaking in the sun!


And our favorite Sunday ritual, the Summer lawn concerts at the Museum of the Southwest. This past Sunday was Family night, so they had a craft table for the kids, hulu hoops and chalk. They felt pretty special in their masks!


Oh My!!! He steals my heart daily!!!
Pretty little Daddy's girl!!!

My babies!!

Laney made me a mask.. so of course I had to wear it... LOL.

And of course Daddy wanted to play too!

Fun with cousin Jillian!










All in All a relaxing weekend!!

No comments: