Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Minute Fridays - Last!

I am linking up to Lisa-Jo Baker's Five Minute Fridays.

Five Minute Friday

The prompt today: Last

This word has been weighed so heavy on me the past few months. My little girl's last day of preschool is today. Last day my little girl will be with her teachers and friends she absolutley loves. Last day my little girl will be at the same school as her little brother. She tells me all the time that she watches him and makes sure he is okay throughout the day. (melt me)

We went to meet the teacher last night and Laney was looking so sad. My husband looked at her and said what is wrong baby. She was devasted that she wouldn't see her Pre-K teachers anymore. She is truly going to miss them.

I will cherish the last moments of preschool and pray that she love her Kindergarten teacher just as much as she loves her teacher now. And I pray that she will have an easy transition come Monday. I pray that God will place students in her class that could become her lifetime friends.

We have so much to look forward to in the coming years but it always to hard to think about the lasts. I know we will have hard days but I also know we will have great days to come also!

So, heres to our First's. First day of Kindergarten!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lasts are hard for the little ones, too, aren't they? :) But they often make way for the firsts that follow. Visiting you from FMF.