Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kindergarten and weekend fun!

Our baby girl started Kindergarten Monday. I was actually alot more prepared than I thought I would be. Landon and I both took Kipton to school first, then took Laney to get settled into her new classroom. Kipton had a harder time than Laney did. He was so sad that his sister wasn't going inside daycare with him. He cried for a little bit, then I am sure he was fine shortly after.

After dropping Laney off, we went and ate breakfast and took our time getting to work. Then, we of course left work early to go pick her up. She had a great day. I had to pry information out of her but she met a new friend, got to spend some time with her other friends that go to Pease and really liked her teacher. She was ready to go back the next day, so that made me feel good.
My sweet little girl!

She was giving Kip a hug and telling him.. I won't be able to watch cartoons with you this morning or watch you on the play ground because I am going to a new school now ;( He loves loves loves his sister!


We had a great weekend also. We spent some time with our friends, Dusty, Sarah and their tweedle bugs and a few other friends. We went out to Dusty's parents house and ate some yummy food, the kids fed the horses, had fun watching the fishes in the pond and played, played, played.
Marsha letting Kip pet the horse, Cowboy, and fed him a cookie. He talked about that horse forever!

Laney met a new friend that is a year younger than her and they called each other best friends all night. It was too cute!

Sunday we had fun at the driving range with Papa.
Laney was out of control with that club.. haha

Kip LOVES golf like his daddy!

My loves!

This is a rare moment for me. Landon used to always take me to the driving range and really wishes I could play with him. Since kids we haven't been able to find much time but now that Kip is a little older we should make this a monthly family night.

Papa improving his swing too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had fun! So glad y'all came out and that the girls had fun! We will see y'all again soon!