Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jhett is here!!!!

Jhett Dixon McLeod has arrived weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz, 21.25 inches long. My sister did so great... 4 hours of labor (all natural I might add) and 2 hours of pushing. Crazy quick labor being her first child. I am one proud Auntie!

Beautiful baby boy!
Proud Aunt Cara

Proud Uncle Landon
Isn't he so precious?!?

Laney loves her Aunt Cheche and new cousin :)

We love those long toes ;)

Meeting Jhett for the first time!




We had to stop at the buld a bear store in the Tyler mall. Laney picked a Princess Bear and Kipton picked a turtle and named him Pete! I have no idea where he came up with that name but I thought it was cute. The turtle's shell comes off and he calls it his backpack.. haha.


 
They gave their animals a bath, and brushed it's hair.

A little shopping at Brookshire's. Kipton loved having his own basket! I think he might have only ran over one person.. lol!

And we made some time to take the kids to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler. They had lots of fun with cousin Aiden.

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Those toes! Oh my, I would want to squeeze them, so sweet!