Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome Back Home :)

I flew back into on Thursday of last week from being gone on a work trip and went straight from the airport to Laney's (first) open house at school. She was so excited to show us all that she has learned and made. The first thing she did was pull out her ipad that is assigned to her name and showed us all the learning games she plays daily. She can work that thing better than I can ;) Then, they personalized their own container just for their parents. In the container was all kinds of snacks they had made just for us. I couldn't tell if she made the food for us or herself because she was digging in.. lol. We received her first report card and were so proud of all the good reports. We started off the first week a little rough (she is a talker) but have been so proud of her improvements.


Then Friday, I left the kids again with Landon to go to girls night. I don't get out for girls night often so Landon was so supportive and encouraged me to go (even though I felt a little guilty at first). I went to my friend Sarah's house for wreath making party. It was so much fun. I made my mom a wreath and have intentions of making myself one.. just haven't had a chance yet. Hopefully I can get mine done before fall is over with. So glad I went to fellowship with my friends and made new friends too :)
(I defintley could use a little more practice)

Saturday, my sister and grandparents came down for a surprise visit. So laundry, cleaning and all the other things that I wasn't able to do the past week, had to hold off yet another few days. We made time for pedicures, manicures and the kids of course had to spend the night at my moms house since Aunt Mammie was down!!

Fun at Miss Cayce's Christmas store. Kipton isn't into Santa once again this year. Maybe next year will be the year ;)
A fun plate I had to have. You switch out the attachments for each holiday and special occasion.

Not often I get a picture with 2 smiles :)
Just a fun picture... our first fire this season!







And that's enough rambling for me :)

No comments: