Friday, October 4, 2013

Kip, Kippy, Kipton?!?!

I realize that the last two posts were all about Laney, so here is one all about Kipton.

If I were to sum this little boy up into one word it would have to be character. He is such a character. Always making us laugh :) I told him on our way home from daycare the other day, I love you Kipton Wayne. He said I not Kipton Wayne, I Kippy. Well excuse me little Kippy I will keep that in mind.. ha!

He loves every sport... he loves baseballs, golf balls, footballs, anything he can throw or hit. He loves knocking down decorations and knocking me or his sister in the face.. lol. He is all boy. But he also has another side when he plays with his sister and cousin Parker. He likes to play dress up with them. We were playing with cousins and he comes out of the bedroom with bright red lipstick on... oh my! I think his daddy and uncle nearly fell over.. this too shall pass. Daddy works very hard with him on the manly things. He has an awesome arm when throwing, very good at hitting his golf balls and has a pretty hard punch (thanks to his daddies lessons) but he does know he can only practice punches on daddy now. He makes some crazy noises too... manly grunts and growls (hilarious).
Excuse the hat hair ;) oh and the bright red lips..ha

Pushing cousin Liam around

This sweet little boy loves his sister to death. He wants to do every single thing that she does and say every single thing that she says. It is so sweet and I pray that this relationship they have going will continue like this forever. They of course have their moments of not sharing but that is only expected.
He had to wear his sisters googles.

We have included Kippy in on our nightly bible story reading and praying now that he is a little bit older and able to comprehend it better. His prayer every night "Jesus, I love you. Amen". Love it :) You can also ask him where Jesus lives and he will say in him, in his heart and in the sky.

This little Kippy will always be loved by this momma!!

No comments: