Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Airsho Fun!

I spent a week in Denver, CO last week for work, so I have fallen behind on alot of things, blogging being one of them... not to mention house work, laundry, cleaning, etc.

So here is a post from the weekend before last.

We took the kids to the airsho for the first time and I believe they had a blast. We went with family and that made it even all the more better. Kipton loves planes already, so to see them in action was so cool for him.

Here are a few pics to recap our fun!





Big 2 interviewed Landon at the airsho on the new rocket that is going into space and he ended up being on the news. He just gave his input on what he thought about it. We waited up for the 10 o'oclock news Sunday night and sure enough there was my man.. haha. For some reason it makes you feel special to be on the news ;)

1 comment:

♥Jodi said...

Dang! I had no idea he was on the news...we missed it :( Parker would have LOVED seeing him on TV lol