Friday, October 4, 2013

Laney's Awards

We attended Laney's first award ceremony of Kindergarten. They have an awards ceremony every six weeks (can you believe six weeks of school has already gone by?). The purpose of the awards is to praise the kids that have done well in certain areas and it is also a reminder of what the child might need a little work on. Laney received a perfect attendence award (I was surprised we haven't missed for being sick.. lots of new kids = lots of new germs..eeek), a best effort award and an award for having no strikes in P.E. (so not getting in trouble). Landon and I were so proud of her. She defintley deserved ice cream afterwards. I think I heard her mention to several people after that she got ice cream.. without Kipton. I guess she thought she was pretty special.. and that's because she is ;) I am so glad she is loving Kindergarten and is always ready and willing to learn more. Smart little cookie!!
Proud Mommy and Daddy


Mrs. Putman's Kindergarten class

Our little ice cream date

No comments: