Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Landon and Laney have been fighting a cold over the past week and I was starting to think that I was the lucky one that didnt catch it... but nope I woke up this morning coughing, a sore throat and sooo drowsy. Yuck! Not fun at all. Hopefully we will get over all this very soon! Poor Laney has had the hardest time sleeping lately because she is cutting two teeth on the bottom (the sharpest ones) and also has a horrible cough to top it all off. Luckily she took a super long nap yesterday, which was so nice for me but also something her body needed.

My sleepy Laney... during her two hour nap!



Oops! The flash woke her up!






My little girls favorite time of the day ♥ She likes to lay like this until there is no more water left



At Chili's... Laney decided she would eat chicken the easy way!



Hopefully we all get to feeling better soon.. we have a busy busy few weeks ahead of us! Super Bowl party with the youth, Sunday School Breakfast, Disney Live and Movie night with the youth!! Lots to look forward too!!

No comments: