Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day ♥

We had a wonderful Valentines Day! We went to church, went to visit the elderly at the nursing home here in Tahoka and sang songs to them, and then we headed to a Valentine Banquet that evening. Our day was busy but we still made time to spend together. We let Laney open up gifts right after church and she thought she was pretty special.


We managed to get a family picture after church in our Valentine outfits.


She wasn't to sure as to why she was getting presents.


Her Valentine sunglasses. She wears these around the house posing. Too cute!!


Candy!!! We are in trouble now!! She has a whole sack full from Nanny and Papa.


She LOVES her some candy!!


I LOVE my husband and daughter and I am so grateful for the LOVE that they both show me!! Nothing better than hearing them both say "I Love you"! I have to say I made out pretty well this Valentines too!!

No comments: