Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Naked lil girl!



Not gonna lie.. this past week has been hard. Potty Training is tough!! I cleaned up mess after mess after mess. But I can't complain because I know that the more messes I clean the closer I have to be to being "diaper free"! I know that in time when she is ready she will decide to use the potty. But for now.... all she wants is her diaper off and to run around with no panties. She loves to run around naked. I will put a diaper and pants on her then walk around the corner to find her already naked. I guess the freedom she feels with nothing on is good. This stage will only last a little while so I am going to enjoy every minute of it. This week has been alot better and I am asking God for patience in this potty training stage. I do think that I will survive the "nakedness stage" because she is still the sweetest, most loving little girl that I could have ever asked for.

This is what I found when I went to get her from her nap :) I can only laugh :)

1 comment:

The Kalivoda's said...

oh goodness silly girl!!! I am glad you have patience!! I have read several stories of moms having to use duct tape on the diaper to keep it on during naptime! GOod luck with everything!