Tuesday, January 26, 2010

:-)

We had a fast but great weekend. My mom offered to watch Laney on Friday so Landon and I could go see "To Save a Life" at the movies together. What an awesome movie! It is a Christian movie and has a great story for teens. It isn't cheesy like alot of Christian movies these days. Landon and I already want to see this movie again!

Before heading to the movies!


Laney had a wonderful time while we were gone like always. She got to play in the hot tub, spend time with Nanny and Papa and play with her cousin Aiden. I don't think she even noticed we were gone!






Saturday we had lunch with Pops and Nana Becky and I was so thankful that Nana had plenty of games on her Iphone for Laney to play with. That kept her occupied the whole time we were at Olive Garden. Then we headed to visit with Tanner, Jodi and Parker. Before we knew it - it was already time to head home.

One last thing before we left Laney decided to show us her "new" moves. She was running around my mom's living room.. dancing, rolling and showing us how flexible she was. She was being hilarious. I wish I would have got that on tape. We were all cracking up at her. Silly Silly girl!!





No comments: