Thursday, November 21, 2013

Younique

Hey girls! I have started selling a product for once in my life. I have never done this type of thing before but my cousin sold me the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and I was sold. Younique has an all natural makeup line and I have only heard amazing things. The sign up fee was super reasonable and I couldn't resist :) (My mom and grandmother actually had to talk me into it a little). I knew I loved the product but I also know I am not the sales type... at all. I don't like to bug people. So I am learning a little about myself as I sell what I actually think works and is amazing.

Check it out yourself. These are my results with just one coat of 3D Fiber Lashes. You apply one coat of your regular mascara, one coat of gel, one coat of fibers and finish with another coat of gel. If you are looking for a more dramatic look you could do another coat of fibers. I like more natural, long lasting and not clumply mascara and this definitley is just that. (I am picky on my mascara's.. I never have been happy with mascara's I have tried until now).

This 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is only $29 + shipping and taxes and lasts you 3 months. This is the # one seller! You definitley won't be disppointed with this product!!!!

My kit should come in soon and I can't wait to try out all the amazing products they offer.
Think Christmas presents!!!!!! What girl doesn't love pretty lips and long lashes?


Have any of you girls heard of Younique before?

Go check out my website and let me know what questions you might come up with ;)

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/CaraHayes/party/18702?autoplay=1#mediaDisplay




No comments: