Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thankfulness!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving and are so grateful for time we got to spend with our family. We have so many things to be thankful for!!!
Blessed!
First off, Thanksgiving with the Hayes family! We took a picture with everyone but I haven't got my hands on that one yet. Here are the few pictures I captured.
Sweet Cousins :)
Laney and her cousin P!
Right after, we headed to my Papaw and Memaws house for Thanksgiving there.

Landon loving on Jhett!

Cousin Jhett!

My snuggle time :)
Cool dude out shopping with the girls!

Sweet boys!
Kipton's school put together a Thanksgiving lunch for the parents to attend. It was so cute to see Kip with all his friends. And he was beyond excited that we came!

We had a blessed Thanksgiving and now ready to bring on Christmas!

No comments: