Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Getaways

This past weekend Laney and I packed up and headed toward Dallas. We picked up my mom, my grandparents and both aunts and headed for a day in Dallas for shopping.

We were celebrating my grandmothers birthday and what better fun than to do what we all love to do.... shop till we drop.

We then headed to Canton Trade days Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. My sister and baby Jhett met us in Canton and we had such a great time. Canton had all their Fall and Christmas decor out and that really got me in the holiday spirit.

I got lots and lots of snuggles with Jhett this weekend. Baby fever... yes a little much!!! He is the sweetest baby and just laughs and smiles all the time until he is hungry, then he gets angry.. haha.

Love Jhett's chubby cheeks.. I could kiss them all day ;)

Love this sweet boy!

My charm my sister gave me. I think I almost cried.. haha
Laney kept Jhett entertained all weekend. He loves her! And she is in love with him too ;)
My mom, Aunt Darla, Aunt Tereva, Memaw and Papaw

 
I was very blessed to get this time with my family and so very thankful for my hubby that kept Kipton at home and kept him entertained all weekend.

Landon and Papa took Kipton to a Tech game in Lubbock on Saturday night and he had a blast. Landon said he kept his guns up for nearly the entire game. What a sweet boy!

Go red raiders!
Kipton after church on Sunday.
I came home Sunday night to a clean picked up house, flowers (that Kipton picked out all by himself), a fire, no laundry and no dishes! I am so very thankful for my husband and realize just how lucky I am!!

No comments: