Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Our Weekend Fun!

We started off our weekend by taking the kids to see Despicable Me 2. This was Kipton's first time in a real movie theatre, so I wasn't too sure on how well he would do. I packed his bag with all kinds of snacks, a full sippy cup and put him in a pull up (even though he is potty trained.. I really just didn't want to get up 3 times during the movie because he needed to go.. call it lazy if you will. ha). We had such a great time. The movie was so funny and kept both kids laughing the whole time. After I cut Kipton off the popcorn (seriously 6 cups full), he starting to get a little restless, so we pulled out the candy. We survived and I am actually looking forward to the next movie with the kiddos. Whew!!


After the movie my sister offered to have both kids spend the night with her at my mom's house. Laney spends the night over at my mom's quite often but Kipton has been to little, so is usually left out.. but not this time. We went home packed bags and Landon and I debated on what in the world shall we do.. no kids all night?!? We went had a few drinks, then went and stayed up till 2:00 in the morning at our friends house in the back yard. It was so nice and relaxing! We were so thankful for that sweet little surprise of alone time and catching up with our friends without having to worry about bed time :) This picture was actually taken Saturday ;)

Saturday we went and celebrateed Parker and Liam's birthdays! The kids had a blast at the Pirate and Mermaid party. The kids are so grateful for sweet time with their cousins. We are not looking forward to them moving to Houston ;(
We also got to celebrate cousin Aiden's birthday! We went to dinner, ate more cake and the kids played and played! I think we had our fair share of birthdays this weekend and still have a few more to come the next few weeks.

No comments: