Friday, August 12, 2011

Stovall/McLeod Wedding ♥ 07/16/11

My sister did it, she got married (not that I ever had any doubt that she would find the man of her dreams)! Her wedding was perfect, waaayy hot but it was so gorgeous! She was married by my hubby at the Belgium House Mansion in Longview, TX. It was so green and the Mansion was so beautiful, inside and out. I am so proud of the women my sister has become and so happy to have Jeremy in our lives now, he is going to be a wonderful husband for her and she will make a great wife. I wish them many wonderful years ahead and I am so happy that my family was apart of their big day!

See how gorgeous?!?!? Green, Green, Green, I loved it!!
Landon performing the wedding :)


My family!


And more family!


My precious little flower girl. This picture says it all, Laney stopped on the way down the aisle because the ring bearer behind her was pushing her, so she stopped and pouted (as you can tell in the picture), she was not going at a fast enough speed for him. But as soon as she stuck her lip out for about 30 seconds, threw her basket down, she decided she wasn't going to let him get to her so she picked up her basket and she kept on coming...thank goodness... we only practiced going down the aisle for months..lol!!!


Bridesmaids with my beautiful sis!


Love them!


Laney and the Ring Bearer, Evan, became great dancing buddies the rest of the afternoon!


Congrats Mr. And Mrs. McLeod! We love you both very much!

No comments: