Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Honesty of a 3 year old!

I have been teaching Laney a bible verse a week and also doing a little craft to go along with the verse. This week she learned,
Be thankful in all things. 1 Thes. 5:18. I asked her to tell me some things she is thankful for and this is what she said:

1) Being a Princess {she seriously thinks this is her other name. ha}

2) Jesus

3) Daddy

4) Daddy being home {in other words for his new job that puts him at home a tons more}

5) Being me

6) Being a girl

and last but not least

7) sisters. {she doesn't have a sister, so not too sure where this came from...maybe she is saying she is tankful for herself :)}

I thought her some of her answers were so sweet and others hilarious. I had no influence in any of these answers because of course MY name would have been up there..lol. But I really do love the honesty of my precious 3 year old! I wouldn't change her for the world.


No comments: