Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Laney turned "3"

Well I am a little (okay alot) behind on this post, but Laney turned the big "3" in May. She told me she wanted a tea party, then a month later (after I had bought all the decorations) told me she wanted a princess party, so we just made it a "Princess Tea Party". She had a great turnout with all her favorite people (minus a few that couldn't come). It was a very hot, hot, hot day but I don't think the heat bothered her one bit. Here are a few pictures that I got (none of them turned out great because my camera at the time was not a good one, but thanks to my husband for my birthday I now have a great camera)!!

Tea party with her friends (minus a few that showed up later)


The tea party treats


Punch


She had tons of gift to open... can you tell she was a little hot? poor girl!


A few of my great friends


Laney and cousin Parker playing with one of her gifts.


The birthday girl with her friends!!


Thanks to all who shared this special day with our little Princess. And a big thanks to Landon for getting our back yard all ready for the big day (and of course I didn't get a picture of the yard all put together but there was some cute decorations hanging from the trees). Birthdays are alot of work.. so I am thinking next year should be something indoors and alot cooler :)

No comments: