Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our little Girl...

IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!

I don't think she quite knows of the big changes ahead but I am sure will adapt just fine. Landon asked her if she wanted a brother or sister and she said "no, I want Dora". Sorry sweet baby girl mommy cant have Dora or Elmo.



I had the "perfect" pregnancy with Laney. I only got sick once when I ate hot cheetos... hmm wonder why, lol. But so far I am 7 weeks along and this pregnancy has already been completely different. I am always hungry but when I have food can't eat much, morning sickness, sooo exhausted and just feel different all around. I know that it will all be worth it in the end. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining because I know I am very lucky to get to carry a precious baby! Our due date is January 21st and I pray that this baby is healthy and that Laney will adjust quickly to being a "BIG" sister.

No comments: