Monday, June 7, 2010

Laney's 2nd Birthday!

Laney had her 2nd Birthday party at the park in Midland and requested an Elmo party. I am not too big on the characters and such for parties but Landon reminded me that it was not my party but Laney's... so we made her day very special. She has talked about her "Elmo cake" for weeks. With all her family, friends and Elmo decor I think she had a great birthday. Three days before the party she came down with the stomach bug and had just gotten over it the day of her party.. so she wasn't fully her bubbly self but still had a good time.

Precious Birthday girl!


Laney blowing out her "2" candles


Laney's new Birthday ride


My precious family


Elmo cake and cupcakes



Thanks to all our family and friends for sharing this special day with us!

No comments: