Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 5 years ♥

Wow! What an incredible 5 years we have had! I have loved every year more and more and more. I have an amazing husband that loves me for who I am, he is the best example of Christ for our family that I could have ever asked for, he provides for us and will always be my best friend till the end!

Where it all began ~ 04/23/05~ Galveston, TX


Our journey to Parenthood: Laney Capri Hayes ~ 05/30/08



We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this weekend in San Antonio.. just the two of us. It felt like we haven't been able to get away just the two of us in a very long time. We definitely enjoyed ourselves.. of course lots and lots of great food, comedy, spurs vs mavericks playoff game, relaxing by the riverwalk, shopping and just time by ourselves.

Brazilian Steakhouse ~ 04/23/10


At the Spurs game!



And of course Laney had a ball while we were gone staying with Nanny and Papa.

Her first braid this weekend!


And of course fun in the hot tub in her yellow bikini her dad picked out :)

1 comment:

♥Jodi said...

Glad you guys had a great trip! Love Laneybug's braid :)