Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Pics

After rescheduling several times because of the rainy weather, we finally had an afternoon yesterday where the sun was out so we took advantage and had our pictures taken by Cassandra. Cassandra took Laney's pictures when she turned "one" and they turned out so cute, so who better to take her "two" year pics than her. We went to Tech and roamed the campus and found several great locations. I must say it was a bit windy but you can only tell by my hair... it was all over the place :)













We are packing up and heading out for our 5 year anniversary trip tonight. I couldn't be more excited to spend quality time with the love of my life!! I LOVE time alone and we just don't get enough of it!! I have truly been blest with a BEST FRIEND! He is so loving, gracious and patient with me!!!

No comments: