Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kipton turns "4"

Kipton Wayne, (Bro Bear)

I absolutley can not imagine my life without you. You bring so much joy, laughter, hugs and kisses. You love to make us laugh and you say the funniest things. Your dad and I say all the time that you will be the class clown for sure. Your personality is so funny, sweet and big :) You love your mommy :) So much that if anyone asks for kisses, you say only one because all the rest are my mommies. You even get mad if someone steals more than one because they belong to me :) (I don't ever want that to change..hehe). You love your sissy and daddy tons too. You want to play with your sissy all the time, even if  she is playing with babies or barbies. You love to help daddy in the garage too. Can't wait for yall to do projects together.

Although, you have your sweet and loving side, you are ALL boy!!!! I am talking dirt, toots, boogers, bugs, sticks, rocks, growls and roars. But I wouldn't have you any other way!!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much Kipton Wayne! We know you will do huge things in life.

Love,
Mom

No comments: