Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Time (Part 2)

We ran home and packed our bags and headed to Baird for Christmas with my family. But first a family selfie of course...lol!
These poor babies were wore out. I think they made it through the first 15 minutes of Frozen and were out until we arrived in Baird. Nice and peaceful ride for us :)
When we arrived we had dinner, Santa made a delivery (every year he drops of jammies for everyone), then we opened presents :)
Oh how I adore these precious boys!
Cousin Jhett and Kipton!
LOVE this picture. She sure loves her daddy!!
Leave it to daddy and Kip to act silly :)
The guys made tee times the next day. So the girls went and got pedicures and did some shopping. And of course took some fun pics together!
Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have these two sisters?
Our Memaw and Papaw!!!
The life with sisters.. this picture will always be one of my favorites!
LOVE!
This year was especially special for our family. It has been years since my grandparents have had everyone together all at once. Usually we split up the time. My family these days, then my aunts family the other days. We just have such a large, growing family that there just isnt room. But this year my grandpa rented out the golf course club house in Clyde (where he works at part time for fun) and we had everyone there!! We had lunch, then played games. It was so fun and so very special for my grandparents.
Blessed!!
We headed back to Midland, washed clothes, put up Christmas presents and next up was Christmas with my dad!


I love family time and the hustle and bustle but I was soooooo happy we had an ice storm and were stuck in our pajamas by a cozy fire for four days after that!!! That is just what my soul needed to start off 2015... rest!! (We could have done without all the damaged trees though). We got used to sleeping in until 9 and 10.. and that is no joke.  This momma likes her sleep ;)
Family movie night!!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Many blessings to your family for 2015!!



No comments: