Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Vegas 2014!!

Landon and I headed to Vegas a few weekends ago to celebrate our sister in law, Jodi's 30th birthday. This was a first time trip to Vegas for Landon and I think he is ready for the next trip already..lol. We had a blast needless to say! Time away without the kids, good company, great food, shopping, winning {and losing} money.
On the airplane headed out :)
We headed down on a Wednesday morning. We arrived super early in the morning, so that gave us all day to shop, eat and look around. That evening us girls went and saw Brittney in concert. That was so much fun! I was worried about the time change because her concert was at 9 Las Vegas time, so that means 11 our time. But she was so entertaining that I never once felt tired. (I am usually in bed by 9 or 10, so I did good. ha)
The Aria, where we stayed. It's gorgeous!
Thursday was more shopping, winning and losing money, dinner at the Olives at the Belagio to celebrate the birthday girl.

Happy 30th Jodi!

My love!
Landon and I, Tanner and Jodi, Rhonda (Jodi's mom), and Ben and Jenna!
Friday, it was time to wind down with some amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing massages! I wanna go back to spend all day at the Aria spa. It was so nice and what a perfect way to end the trip.

Saturday, we headed home to see our babies. I was informed when we picked them up that is both of thier dreams to fly on an airplane.. lol. Looks like we will have to make that happen some time :)

No comments: