Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We are back!

We have had some major changes in the Hayes household the past month, so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the blog. We are now living in Midland (with all our family minus just a few) and have enjoyed time with each and every one of them. We were living in Tahoka since October and let's just say I am not a small town girl. We loved the people (most of them :)) but knew that God had other plans for us. I am so glad that when God is ready for you to move on he clearly tells you.. or he did us anyways. We are so grateful for our family and friends who have been there with us every step of the way. There has defintley been hard times through the tranisiton but honestly it just brings us to fully trust that God knows exactly where we need to be at the exact moment he wants us to be there.

We are already starting the second trimester and I cannot believe it. We were told the second pregnany goes by alot faster and boy were they right. Luckily I have felt great this pregnany.. I thought I had morning sickness but come to find out it was just a stomach bug that Laney passed to me :/ I haven't really been craving anything which is weird because with Laney I wanted a milkshake every day. I'm sure something will start to sound good eventually.

I have a few other post I will try to get posted... without our own computer right now and my camera cord that is in storage it makes it harder to post pictures and such.

Landon has started a new job and I know that things will be looking up from here :)

2 comments:

Chelc Earlene said...

God has truly blessed our family! I am so glad to call you my sister and to call Landon my Brother-in-Law yall are such a great godly, loving, honest, truthful, non-judging family, and God is going to bless yall everyday!! I am happy you moved back to Midland so that you can touch more lives here and so that God can bless me and our family more by yall being here :) I love yall both esp my lil LaneyBug!!!

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

Thanks Sis!! I KNOW that God has us here for a reason and I couldn't be any happier :) God defintley knows where we need to be and where we DO NOT need to be.. so thankful for that!