Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend in Dallas!

Laney and I packed up and headed to Dallas the last weekend of Spring Break with my sisters, mom and grandparents. Laney did very well in the car... thank goodness. She has never liked riding in the car but with five people entertaining her she did great! She slept several hours on the way home but only twenty minutes on the way there. Go figure!! My sister that lives in Tyler met up with us and lets just say that Laney is spoiled rotten!!! Anything Laney wanted she got. She didn't go to bed until after 10:00 every night and would wake up the next morning ready to go. I guess that what family is for :)

We shopped till we seriously dropped. Laney was such a trooper. She kept saying "Shop".. pretty cute. I think she is going to be like her momma... loves to shop.. her Dad better watch out :) We went to San Moon on Thursday and thank goodness it wasn't near as busy as the weekends usually are. We went to a few malls and of course ate at some yummy restaurants.


Aunt Chelsea (or CheChe as Laney would say), Laney and Me


My sisters and Mom- Love them!!


Taking a free ride in the luggage cart!


Laney trying to eat a corn on the cob. She did pretty well!


We definitely missed Landon while we were gone and we were very excited to see him! I think he missed us too. He had flowers waiting for me, dishes done and a fruit tart waiting to be eaten. Such a great husband!! We celebrate our five year anniversary next month and we plan on going to San Antonio for a quick weekend alone! Can't wait!!

No comments: