Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tyler Trip!

We loaded up and headed to Tyler on Father's Day weekend to celebrate my new niece, Josie, that will make her appearance very soon. (4 days to be exact, we will get to share a birthday) :)

My mom and I threw my sister, Chelsea, a baby sprinkle. She had already had another shower, so this one was mainly for family. We had an ice cream bar with all the fixings and had it at my sister's house that they just had built. It was gorgeous and I was so excited to see it all fixed up.




Getting SO excited to meet this precious one!
Sisters are a girls best friend!! Don't know what I would do without them!

Fun thing about my their new house is all the land and cattle! We had so much fun riding around looking at the gorgeous scenery, feeding the cows and relaxing.



I was also able to talk my sis into taking a few pics of our family on her land ;) Love the way they turned out and love even more that I didn't have to stress over picture taking because they were free. lol!




This old barn was so cool!!
We had a great weekend in Tyler and are looking forward to going back soon to meet the precious little Josie Earlene!

No comments: