Monday, June 6, 2016

End of the school/sports season :)

We are so excited that summer is here! The kids had a great school year and we had a busy time ending the school year with projects, parties, programs and more.

I cannot believe my baby boy graduated preschool and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I just cannot believe it is already that time. He had an adorable program with his preschool class at Crestview. They sang precious songs, said bible versus and he even had a speaking part ;) Makes this Mommy sad that he is growing up so fast. We have loved Crestview and especially enjoyed seeing him learn and love Jesus more and more each day.



Our baby girl is on to 3rd grade. Wahhhh! She had a great year at Carver and made straight A's. We are so very proud of her!!

We also ended soccer and tball season. So glad we can enjoy our breaks before it starts up again. We loved both seasons and both kids learned so much!

For Laney's last game, we celebrated with crazy socks and crazy hair. It was the best game yet.
 
And of course, Coach Landon joined in on the fun ;)

My friend Crystal told me that her husband was going to coach tball this season, so we knew we needed on his team. I am so glad we did, it was the best season yet. The boys learned so much and had a blast. Go Wildcats!



Now it's time to enjoy the calm summer months.. haha.. who am I kidding?!? It will be a crazy one too, but I will enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: