Wednesday, December 9, 2015

So Thankful!!

We have SO incredibly much to be thankful for this season and we were so glad to be able to spend time with our family to celebrate.

Thanksgiving weekend is always crazy for us but I wouldn't have it any other way. We had several rounds to make but we survived, had special time with family and ate tons of yummy food. This year I had even more reason to get seconds and eat four meals in one day :) Kingston was a happy, happy, full boy, ha!

This is one thing I am so Thankful for.. my family!! I love each and every one of them dearly and can't wait to get to love on another bundle soon (8 1/2 weeks left).

We are also so thankful for each of our family members. Too many to get a pic with all of them but I wanted too share a few pictures we captured.

POPS!
NANNY!
LOVE from Jhetty!!
Lots of love from Landon :)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, now already on to Christmas!! Can you believe it?

No comments: