Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gender Reveal!!

Woah!! Time is flying by in this household and I have fallen way behind on posting. Here is a short recap of our gender reveal ;)


I decided to go ahead and get the blood work to find out what baby #3 is. With this blood test you can find out way sooner the gender. This wasn't an option with Laney or Kipton, but I don't like surprises so we went for it. It took a few weeks to get the results and just as I felt and thought It is a....


BOY!!!  KINGSTON FAIN HAYES!!!
We named Kipton after Landon's grandfather and himself, Wayne, so we thought it was fitting to name Kingston after my grandfather, Fain.

The kids both wanted and thought they were having a baby sister. Kipton has surprised us and is in LOVE with his baby brother already. He is constantly talking about "his" baby and how he loves him. He is always running up to my belly, lifting up my shirt and giving him kisses. It is the sweetest.

They are both super excited and I can't wait to add this little bundle to our family. Laney and Kipton will be the best sister and brother!

This pregnancy has flown by. I had a rough patch there at the beginning. Morning sickness, but luckily it only lasted a few months and only consisted of a yucky tummy. Nothing sounded good to eat but I was starving constantly. Now I am good to go.. thank you Jesus!!

 I am 19 weeks now and almost half way there.

Slooooooooow down time!!!!

No comments: