Monday, April 27, 2015

10 Year Anniversary!!

I don't know about you, but I think 10 years is a huge milestone! It has flown by and has been the best years of my life. Landon and I started dating Junior year in High School.  We have been through so much. Everything from several Proms, Highschool, Dates, Our Wedding, Moving (several times), Kids, more Dates, to New jobs. But every single moment has been worth it. Happy to Sad, Laughs to Crys but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am beyond blessed and thank God daily for the husband, daddy, son, brother and friend he is to us all. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this guy! Amazing how the bond and love can continue the grow the way it does.

Here is our first picture ever taken together!! Landon's buddy, Joseph, told Landon he needed to start going to church with him because there were hot girls there. So, he started going and that is when we met and started dating and the rest is history :) (We look like babies)
Junior Year in High School - 2001

We are leaving on a cruise with some friends this week to celebrate our aniversary but also thought we would take advantage Friday night and celebrate!! We went to the new Steak 42 and it was amazing!!! I really think that was the best Filet Mignon I have ever had. We will defintley be going back. It was delish!!!

After dinner we headed to the Wagner Noel.

I am so incredibly blessed I can call you mine and look forward to many more years to come! Love you babe!!

No comments: