Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

Well, yet another Christmas has come and gone! We had a wonderful time with all of our family and friends this year, as always. We are so blessed by all of them!

First Christmas we celebrated was with The Hayes Fam :)

Christmas Eve we celebrated with more family :) Love how they are all hugging!

We also went to a candle light service at my parents church. Both kids were sick come Christmas Eve. Laney had strep and Kipton had ear infections. Luckily the kids acted fine and as soon as the anitibiotics kicked in I felt alot better too!

This is cousin Avery!

We went and looked at Christmas lights in our jammies, came back home to watch the Grinch and drink some hot chocolate.


The Saturday after Christmas my grandparents and sister, hubby and baby Jhett came down.

I think my family over does it every year! Spoiled kids ;)


My little Spiderman to the rescue!


Laney and cousin Aidan.


Laney got her some stylin riding boots. Mommy is jealous!


My beautiful Memaw with the grand kids!


Santa made a surprise visit at my moms before he headed to the North Pole. He brought us all jammies and brought the kids stockings. Kip was a little reluctant.. haha.


We had a blessed Christmas and hope that you did too!! Bring on 2014 :)

No comments: