Wednesday, September 29, 2010

23 weeks & 5 days

I am already 23 weeks and 5 days along.. can you believe it? I thought my pregnancy with Laney went fast but this one is going so much faster.


Laney has been so sweet during this pregnancy. Every single night she prays for her new little brother. I made the mistake of calling him "Kippy" instead of Kipton and little ears overheard....SO Landon made a big point for me not to call him that because it just isn't a guyish name I guess. Well Laney picked up on the name just from the one time I said it so I have to tell her.. no Daddy says don't say "Kippy" call him Kip. Laney can't say her C's or K's instead it comes out as a T....

so here is a daily prayer of Laney's:
Dear Gia (Jesus),
Thank you for Tippy..Daddy says no it's Tip. He a boy in mommy tummy,
Thank you for Mommy and Thank you for Daddy.
Amen.

(It is the sweetest thing ever)!!!

At 23 weeks:

Eating: Just about anything and everything.
Feeling: Great! Kipton is quite a busy lil guy. Constantly moving.
Clothes: Can't quite fit into many of them. I can still wear one pair of non-maternity pants and a few non-maternity shirts.
Total Weight gain: 18 (and I still have a while to go) yikes!
Cravings: The first trimester was anything salty or cheesy but lately I have wanted sweets, sweets and more sweets.
Size of Kip: 11 inches long and just over a pound

I am so very thankful for a wonderful pregnancy so far and I am excited to see how great Laney does with him, she will be a great big sister.. I just know it!

No comments: